This is looking like it’s going to be a pretty great summer for movies. On my must-see list:
1.) The Bling Ring. I adore Emma Watson and I think Sofia Coppola is a genius, so I have high expectations for this one even though the subject matter in the hands of another director would probably be trite and annoying.
2) Man of Steel. Henry Cavill. Wowza.
3) White House Down. This movie looks like a giant turd-burger and the trailer is like, 70 minutes long, but I will pay to see Channing Tatum in just about anything.
4) Insidious Chapter 2. After seeing this movie, I will probably be too scared to ever sleep again.
5) The Heat. Melissa McCarthy is the funniest woman who ever lived and this movie is just going to be awesome.
6) R.I.P.D. Hello, Ryan Reynolds. I love you.
7) The Wolverine. I want this movie to be my life. Or, rather, I want to live inside this movie and be BFF with the Wolverine.
8) We’re the Millers.
9) Paranoia, starring Liam Hemsworth, Harrison Ford, and Garry Oldman. There is no possible way this movie could be bad. I don’t even know what it’s about and I want to see it.
10) The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I have very high expectations for this movie in that I expect it to be way better than Twilight and Blade combined. And I think it will be.
This has been on my mind for a while, so I needed to post it and move on with my life.
5) Chunky Kit Kat. Once you’ve had one of these bulkier treats from England, your regular American Kit Kat bar from the office vending machine will simply no longer suffice.
4) Whatchamacallit. An oldie but a goodie. This candy bar really takes me back to the Halloweens of my childhood.
3) Lindt Milk Chocolate Pistachio Bar. This is the kind of chocolate bar that you need on hand when your pet is sick or when you’re in the middle of an emotionally charged break-up. This is the description from the Lindt website: Experience the luxury of whole pistachio nuts, covered in a smooth white almond creme and enrobed in Lindt’s finest Swiss milk chocolate. Is this really merely a chocolate bar? Because that description reads like a vacation I’d like to take.
2) Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar. Simplicity, sometimes, is perfection. This is the man, I’ve had a crappy day at work but I’m not going to mess up my chocolate with any caramel or nougat-y stuff kind of bar. For the purist. Keeping dentists in business.
1) Ritter Sport Cornflakes bar. When other candy bars see that yellow wrapper, they pack up and go home. Game over. The king is in the house.
Whew. Now on to more pressing matters, like catching up on The Mindy Project on hulu.