This is looking like it’s going to be a pretty great summer for movies. On my must-see list:
1.) The Bling Ring. I adore Emma Watson and I think Sofia Coppola is a genius, so I have high expectations for this one even though the subject matter in the hands of another director would probably be trite and annoying.
2) Man of Steel. Henry Cavill. Wowza.
3) White House Down. This movie looks like a giant turd-burger and the trailer is like, 70 minutes long, but I will pay to see Channing Tatum in just about anything.
4) Insidious Chapter 2. After seeing this movie, I will probably be too scared to ever sleep again.
5) The Heat. Melissa McCarthy is the funniest woman who ever lived and this movie is just going to be awesome.
6) R.I.P.D. Hello, Ryan Reynolds. I love you.
7) The Wolverine. I want this movie to be my life. Or, rather, I want to live inside this movie and be BFF with the Wolverine.
8) We’re the Millers.
9) Paranoia, starring Liam Hemsworth, Harrison Ford, and Garry Oldman. There is no possible way this movie could be bad. I don’t even know what it’s about and I want to see it.
10) The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I have very high expectations for this movie in that I expect it to be way better than Twilight and Blade combined. And I think it will be.